Dumb question...

Amy08080

Husband smokes and we just upgraded to a balcony cabin. Is he able to smoke on the balcony of our cabin?

Also we will be on the victory in cat 8a. Are there any rooms with obstructed views? Looking at the carnival website it doesn't seem that there is, but I rather get the answer from someone who has sailed and knows first hand. TIA!!

Husband smokes and we just upgraded to a balcony cabin. Is he able to smoke on the balcony of our cabin?

Also we will be on the victory in cat 8a. Are there any rooms with obstructed views? Looking at the carnival website it doesn't seem that there is, but I rather get the answer from someone who has sailed and knows first hand. TIA!!

Yes, he can smoke out in the Balcony, just let him know not to Flick his finished cigs over the side.

There are no Blocked or Obstructed Cat. 8a balconies.

On the Spirit Class there might be one that has a Wall infront that wont allow you to see forward, some people complain about that one.

We will be having our 5 year old son in the room with us, so him smoking in the room is off limits. He cannot even smoke in our house:D , but anyway, I didn't even know you could smoke in the cabins. I'm guessing it's only the ones with balconies right?

Thanks for replying so quickly. I would kill him if he threw the butts over the railing :mad: and into that gorgeous blue ocean.

The Ocean can recover from a small Cigarette butt, but a burning ship can't :confused: These Lit Butts find their way inside some Air Duct or someone balcony cabin with the doors open.

Fred

We will be having our 5 year old son in the room with us, so him smoking in the room is off limits. He cannot even smoke in our house:D , but anyway, I didn't even know you could smoke in the cabins. I'm guessing it's only the ones with balconies right?

You can smoke in any & all Carnival cabins.

Hello Amy, its nice to see another cruiser departing on the same ship on 4-8-07 after reading many of the boards I was beginning to think that I was the only one.:D But as far as the smoking situation, I know someone who smoked and they were told that as long as its in an ashtray and not in the sea. Due to the living things that are out there. I am not a smoker so I can only go by what I heard. But many people smoke on their balconies.:)

It's in all the cabins, they just use a very good airfreshener.

Making the popcorn and cracking open a cold one and putting my feet up...................:D :eek: :D

and to answer your question yes he can smoke on the balcony.

Archived