do you remember this guy??

cruisekimmy

I wonder if it was the same one we saw on the 5/23/04 Elation "trying" to do karaoke......I think he THINKS he's a ladies man AND a great singer........looks like he failed in both to me....no names but a dark haired social host?

Yep.......and I know they read this but PLEASE...they need to keep him away from the microphone when it comes to singing......I promise....everyone was ignoring him and looking at each other in karaoke, the night he came in there to sing, that he motioned for the KJ to kill the song and he didn't even finish it..THANK GOD!....He may be good at some things but singing...NOT!:D

Yes, I was on the Elation 7/18-7/25 and from day one I thought Michael had the most [size=2]obnoxious[/size] and loud voice I'd ever heard. :eek: It took about 30 seconds the first day and my ears were bleeding. I can't believe that they let him "try" to sing while we were captive in the Mikato lounge. :( Other than that and missing Belize it was a really good week. Playa del Carmen turned out to a good alternative to Belize.

Yeah, his name was Michael and I think he was the only bad thing about the whole cruise. We were sick of him even before the torture in the Mikado Lounge. He made the events he was hosting horribly painful to sit through. Granted watching ice being sculpted isn't all that thrilling, but it is interesting to watch at least once in your life . . . unless Michael is there blabbing THE ENTIRE TIME. Besides being incessant, he was a little mean to people. Some people can get away with joking like that but he apparently isn't one of them.

I think if he'd shut up for a while he wouldn't sweat so much. Ew!:eek:

I'd have to agree.........I can't think of another social host or CD that really got on my nerves like that....I'm glad it wasn't just me.....I never said anything til I read it here thinking maybe it was just me....lol.....but YES.FTLOG, it was PAINFUL!:D

Archived