Rotterdam pictures

Hi All

I'm looking for 'full ship' shots of Rotterdam, either from a tender, while anchored off shore etc. We're cruising Oct 22 on Three Continents and I'd like to have a picture of Rotterdam as the desktop on my PC at work so I know why I'm there (I know, to pay for the holiday) and to make me smile (cos work sure doesn't do that!).

Any and every photo is greatly appreciated:)

Rotterdam2.jpg

Rotterdam.jpg

Have a great trip. It's a lovely ship.

Thanks Joanna G. We have also "borrowed" these photos for the same reason. We will be on Rotterdam for 39 days in August and September ... and can't wait! Where were these photos taken please?

Jennie

Glad you like the photos. The first one was taken in St. Lucia. The second one was taken from the tender at Half Moon Cay. I have more pictures from our Rotterdam cruise, including some interior shots, in several albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/nansmiley

A 39-day cruise? I am soooo envious. Have a wonderful time.

wow, 39 days! fantastic.

We're using every hour of our leave for our 25 day Trans-Atlantic in Ocober but we'll both get our long service leave in 2009 so we're thinking 60+ days will be just what we both deserve.

My partner is actually working from home on the morning we fly out! Have a great time Miss Jolly.:)

Archived