questions on mariner of the seas

I was wondering does Royal Carribbean offer a soda card like Carnival does. Where you pay a one time fee like 50 dollars and they give you a card for unlimited soda for one person the whole trip. Also I see there is an observation deck in the very front of the ship, kinda looks like you can go to the very front point of the ship. Is that open for people or closed. On Carnival and Celebrity it was closed and could never go that far forward on the ship.

Yes, as far as i know the navigator does offer a soda card, but i dont know the price.

As for the observation deck, i have heard that you can go all the way to the front of the ship, (as many would say, like they did Titanic). But could i get an expert to confirm this?

We sailed the Mariner in June. What a great time and beautiful ship!

Yes, they sell the stickers for the pop and you will also get a thermal Coke thermos, so you can have that refilled anytime or use the card. It comes in handy becuase you might not always be carrying both! I can't remember the price, but it's closer to $30 than $50.

Yes, you can go to the very front of the ship. It's my 8 yr old daughter's favorite place to be when we leave port on the first day. She's been there on the Navigator and the Mariner and I got some great pix. It always takes us a few minutes to figure out how to get there, but we do! There's some seating, but it's great just to stand at the railing and gaze out to sea! Have a great time and feel free to ask any other questions.

On all RC ships, soda sticker is $6/day for adults and $4.50/day for kids 17 and under plus tax(if purchased before you leave port) and gratuity. It is for fountain soft drinks only at any bar and the dining room, no cans, and also includes juice at all bars. Soda from room service is not included since they only serve cans. You must purchase for the total number of days of the cruise and if purchased on the say the third day you still pay the full charge.

The mugs are cute but you do not have to carry them with you. All you need is your SeaPass with the sticker on it. If you want the mug make sure you get it. They have had a habit of selling stickers and not having mugs available.

Archived