Friends of Bill W.

kathle2036

It's my understanding the ship provides a room for this purpose daily.

Are there any friends of Bill W. going on the Sapphire Princess cruise April 5-17?:)

Hello. There are ongoing Friends of Bill W. gathering onboard. The daily newsletter, called the "Princess Patter" will tell you the locations. Enjoy the cruise, the fantastic sites and relax. ;)

It's my understanding the ship provides a room for this purpose daily.

Are there any friends of Bill W. going on the Sapphire Princess cruise April 5-17?:)

I applaud your dedication and wish you luck

In honor of St. Patty's Day --

May the road rise to meet you

May the wind be always at your back

May the sun shine warm upon your face

May the rain fall soft upon your fields

Until we meet again

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand

chasetf:

Thank you, so much, for the Link to the biography. Now we know the story behind the Man. He was truly blessed.

I am a History buff, and always love knowing the origination of things, especially this very successful organization that helps so many people. ;)

For the longest time I never knew what "friends of Bill W." meant until a friend who happens to know Bill W. told me, but I digress.

Anyhow, BEFORE I "knew", I always thought "WOW, this Bill guy is really popular! He is on every cruise I have been on, AND he even has a party in his name EVERY DAY! LETS GO!" So a friend of mine and myself both grab a beer and head up to the "party"! Bouncing in were were greeted with huge smiles and giggles from those seated in the room! Needless to say, we promplty exited with beer in hand. Good peoples in those rooms. Have a sense of humor too!

Hello Fellow Cruisers,

I am a friend of Bill W., and love the meetings that are on the ships. They are extraordinary in a "sea", (pardon the pun), of alcohol. I, too can have fun without drinking because of this organization. I am so grateful for Bill W. and Dr. Bob. These angels have made it possible for me to go on cruises and enjoy life. I have been to meetings all over the country, but the ones on the cruise ships are really special. You become instant friends with these people and it is like you have been friends for life. I would also like to join a cruise critic group, as I like to meet new people.

I am becoming a cruise freak. I love them so much. I have only been on two, but it is my new way to vacation.

Thanks for listening to me post. I enjoy it when people find out about us. We are lurking and enjoying life.

Have fun,

Tanya

Archived