Cabin Towel Creatures

excrew2

I know the cabin staff used to make these in the cabins? I hear they are now available in the shops? What do they look like and are they available anywhere else? I would love to get some for the young ones. They are hard to describe to others without having one??

I know the cabin staff used to make these in the cabins?
They still do.

I hear they are now available in the shops? What do they look like and are they available anywhere else? I would love to get some for the young ones. They are hard to describe to others without having one??
The "towel pals" sold in the gift shops (and also on a website) are pathetic compared to the "originals" made by the cabin stewards. Don't waste your time or money.

I saw some in the gift shop last cruise, and I thought they were cute! They're miniatures of what the cabin stewards make. I didn't purchase one, so I'm not sure of the price - maybe $6 each?

They are available on each ship. They usually have them for sale the last day of the cruise. I bought two for my son who loved them. They were $5.00 each. But on my last cruise, they were $7.00 each. I think they are nice gift for kids.

I'm 58 and DW is 44...! We have three of the small towel 'creatures' that we purchased on the last night of our wedding cruise in April on the bookcase area at the head of the bed. A constant reminder of our great cruise on the Triumph and our next one on the Miracle.

We think they are cute!! :p well worth $7 each.. ;)

I agree with the "well worth it" crew! I got one our our cruise in February and it sits in my bedroom as a reminder of a joy-filled vacation. They have several critters available--check out the gift shops onboard. Also, if you go to some of the talks (e.g. the shopping talk, the port talk, etc), they toss some out into the audience and you COULD get one for free if you're sitting in the right place at the right time.

Archived