Toddler Pool

karharts

I have read on this board that you can take a small, blow up splash pool on board for a toddler to use. Has anyone done this? Do you just take it over near the kids pool and set it up there? Is there a lot of deck area around for this? We will be on the Fascination. Do you just dump the water on the deck when you are done? Someone also mentioned the balcony. I have a cat 12 and I think the balcony is pretty good sized, but what do you do with the water when you are done? If you dump it over the side are you going to hit anything below? Thanks for any help.

Some bring a SMALL pool... there are some small little pools out there. You can dump the water in the showers on deck... if you use it on your balcony, you can dump it in the shower as well... PLEASE do NOT dump it over the side of your balcony.

I have read on this board that you can take a small, blow up splash pool on board for a toddler to use. Has anyone done this? Do you just take it over near the kids pool and set it up there? Is there a lot of deck area around for this? We will be on the Fascination. Do you just dump the water on the deck when you are done? Someone also mentioned the balcony. I have a cat 12 and I think the balcony is pretty good sized, but what do you do with the water when you are done? If you dump it over the side are you going to hit anything below? Thanks for any help.

:D ;) :p which cabin are you gonna be in, I wanna make sure the Captain and the Mrs ain't directly below your balcony when that "heavy water" comes showering down the side of the ship! LOL :D :p

:D ;) :p which cabin are you gonna be in, I wanna make sure the Captain and the Mrs ain't directly below your balcony when that "heavy water" comes showering down the side of the ship! LOL :D :p

Where is that person with the awesome picture in their sig when you need them?

There is not much room around the pool area, everyone kinda crowds in trying to get a seat nearest to the pool.

You will have to put it in a corner or out of the way place, there are hundreds of people out on deck at one time and not much extra walking space.

as others have said, if you must put the pool on the balcony, remember you do have neighbors that may not appriciate the noise or water dripping down.

There is not much room around the pool area, everyone kinda crowds in trying to get a seat nearest to the pool.

You will have to put it in a corner or out of the way place, there are hundreds of people out on deck at one time and not much extra walking space.

as others have said, if you must put the pool on the balcony, remember you do have neighbors that may not appriciate the noise or water dripping down.

:D or what is in THAT water...............lol :D

We did this on the Disney Magic.

But we put it one deck up from the pool area. We pulled a table out that we were sitting at and set it up next to the railing. It was out of the way of others. We just used our ice buckets to fill it with just a small amout of water and ice. This pool was so small she could just fit her little bottom in it. But she loved it. That way she was right with us and we didn't bother anyone. The Drink guy said he was glad to see us do this instead of putting them in the pool with diapers.

We got the idea from the disney cruise board..

We would not of even thought to put in out by the pool or in anyones way .Never had a balcony on that cruise so we just used it on sail days for a couple of hours while we watched the older ones swim..

Carla

...........................The Drink guy said he was glad to see us do this instead of putting them in the pool with diapers...Carla

:D the Captain's hat is off to you Carla for your excellent sense of courtesy towards your fellow passengers:) and I am sure that the drink guy was not the only one glad to see you do that! We all know that kids will be kids!! :D

Archived