How Does an 18 year old fit in?

bunnytails2000

We are going on our first cruise (March 24 on Voyager) and my oldest was so excited...then she found out because she just turned 18 she can't get into the teen center. She is still in high school and was planning to hang out with her other teenage sister. She is outgoing but I don't want her going to the "old" hangouts to dance by herself because she is a pretty "naive" girl. Since she is still in school is there anyway she can dance in the teen center? What are her best options for making friends since she is no longer "17" but still a high school teen?

Wow! You must have read my mind. I am planning another cruise with my 7 grandkids and the oldest just turned 18 and he is still in high school. I am thinking of letting him bring a friend. I am afraid some people may have a problem with an 18 year old "man" hanging out with their younger teen daughters and I have a problem with an 18 year old "boy" hanging out in the adult disco with young college kids. Anyone have any suggestions for us?

Dawnrae

Archived