LGA to Brooklyn Terminal

achman228

I didn't book the airport transfer with the cruise line because it'd be cheaper and faster, I think. Is there any shuttle bus to Brooklyn cruise terminal from La Guardia airport? The bottom line is to take the taxi from the airport - don't know how much it costs. Any other economic arrangement you'd suggest will be appreciated.

I didn't book the airport transfer with the cruise line because it'd be cheaper and faster, I think. Is there any shuttle bus to Brooklyn cruise terminal from La Guardia airport? The bottom line is to take the taxi from the airport - don't know how much it costs. Any other economic arrangement you'd suggest will be appreciated.

No shuttle bus. A cab will be around $35.00(that is per cab not person). You can prearrange a car service for about the same or slightly more. I don't think supershuttle goes to the Brooklyn pier but you probably should contact them if you are interested.

www.supershuttle.com

By the way do you economical arrangement? you can take a bus to the train and take a bus again for $2.00 per person but with luggage I wouldn't do that. You need to get a metrocard take the NY City transit Bus to the train station take the train to where it meets the G or F train take it to the Smith 9th street station take the bus at the street level to Van Brundt and Van Dyke Street(I think) and walk about 1/2 mile....not the way I would go...

Archived