sign and sail card

Lefty1

received my documents yesterday (horray for 8/21 miracle) - now am i understanding this right - u put down a credit card for all people listed on u sign/sail card form - we had asked the t/a if there could be different credit cards for different people in the room and he said "yes" - but on the form fromthe documents, it shows one area to put down credit card - am a little confused -

could someone explain to be the sign/sail procedure and when u receive u statement at the end of the cruise, does each person get one, or is their one bill for the cabin assigned.

a) you can make a copy of the S&S Application or b) you can go to the pursers desk when you get onboard and assign a different card number to the other folio account. Each folio has it's own account, and you are the person that designates which credit card or cash account is to be used for which folio account.

a) you can make a copy of the S&S Application or b) you can go to the pursers desk when you get onboard and assign a different card number to the other folio account. Each folio has it's own account, and you are the person that designates which credit card or cash account is to be used for which folio account.
... you may also take care of this during check-in at the terminal.

Making a copy or otherwise doing it at checkin is the easiest option for this. That way you are set up from the beginning the way you want it. I've done this several times on cruises wiht no problems.

Terri

Both persons in a cabin (if not related or from the same family, same address, etc.) get their own docs right? Doesn't each person get their own S&S information to be filled out with their docs? In other words, my docs will show her as my cabin-mate, and vice versa.... yet, we will each get a S&S application with our docs to be completed respectively right?

It is the copying thing that has confused me.... unless Carnival only issues one set of documents per cabin, there should be no need to copy anything right?

Thanks in advance for clarification.

How does Carnival determine to which party the docs get mailed?

Since we used a TA, I wonder if she will take care of this for us.. i.e. separate the boarding passes, copy the S&S application, etc. send us separate packages.

Since our group is from different states and is travelling a good distance to cruise, I would sure feel more comfortable with my docs in my possession. Nor, would I want the responsibility of travelling with their docs to NO.

I'm going to call my TA and see what she says :)

I was just on a big family cruise in June paid for by my grandmother. She received all of the documents and passed them out. My husband and I were in a room with my sister and her husband. We had two seperate packets (my husband and i had one and my sister and her husband shared another) which included our boarding passes, sail and sign cc form, etc. Hope this helps!

Generally they send them to the person that booked the cruise... ex: I booked a cruise for me and BF, I received the documents... they are all stapled together, both boarding passes, S&S card, T's&C's, etc... along with the luggage tags.

Archived