Quick question for deeolasingh

CruisinMama27

Hi, I have a quick question for you. I thought I read in one of your posts that either you or someone in your recent group on Carnival Destiny had cabin 6292? I was just curious what dining room you were in. I read that carnival assigns what dining room your in,according to your cabin number and mine is 6292. Thanks-CruisinMama27

Hi, I have a quick question for you. I thought I read in one of your posts that either you or someone in your recent group on Carnival Destiny had cabin 6292? I was just curious what dining room you were in. I read that carnival assigns what dining room your in,according to your cabin number and mine is 6292. Thanks-CruisinMama27

At first we were assigned to the Galaxy but that was for early seating and we wanted lated seating so the moved us over to the Universe dinning room and we had table 402 right by the door.... good location cause there are 2 doors to get in and either one we used was right by our table... hope this helps

Archived