NYC Hotel with Parking

Muumuu

As far as I know, there are no hotels in New York City that offer parking. There are parking garages near hotels and your hotel might be able to offer a discount at the garage. My best advice is to call the hotels and see what they offer as far as discounts. Try not to be shell shocked when you hear the cost of parking your car in a garage in New York City.

If you are lucky, you might be able to find parking on the street, but be very careful of the signs. Parking tickets are a fortune and it's even worse when your car gets towed away.

The poster must be joking. Just kiddding. NYC (Manhatten) has the highest land values in the nation. Parking to attend a show in the evening is about $40. Can anyone imagine the cost for 7 days, 24 hrs ea? To purchase a private garage space can approach half a million.

No such animal.

Typically, hotel parking is between $35-$60/day with no in/out privileges.

I have read that you are "scared to death" to drive in NYC. There are 11 Amtrak stations in SC, so perhaps you may want to research this option. If you have an Amex, you can cash in your points toward payment of your fares. You'll also be given a discount, I believe it's 10%, if you are a AAA or AARP member.

Just something to think about.

Are there any hotels with packages that include parking?

We were going to bring our car to NYC to use for our pre and post cruise tours, but after reading about the parking problems and high rates, we are leaving the car at home. Saying that, I think there was a Best Western that offered a free parking package.....??

No such animal.

Typically, hotel parking is between $35-$60/day with no in/out privileges.

I have read that you are "scared to death" to drive in NYC. There are 11 Amtrak stations in SC, so perhaps you may want to research this option. If you have an Amex, you can cash in your points toward payment of your fares. You'll also be given a discount, I believe it's 10%, if you are a AAA or AARP member.

Just something to think about.

While this is a little on the high side, its not that far off. there are midtown car garages for about $25.00 a day. You can also a park in NJ and take a ferry over for $12.00 per day....There are no garages near the pier that will be significantly less....leave at the pier. It is also a max of $180 for more than a seven day cruise...

I really was not joking with my initial post. I am just totally clueless about NYC. I am now slightly enlightened and need to do a hell of a lot of research. I had two options for getting there and now, one down and two to go. So off I go to let my fingers do the searching.

Thank you all for your insight.

Archived