pics from Nachi Cocom

bnsilly

Yes I will be glad to...Plan going to Nachi first in your day so that you can get there early to pick the Palapa (hut) you would like...We did that and had our pick of the place, plus several hours enjoying the beach to ourselves..Bring your towel from the ship. Bring cash if you want to do other excursions like snorkeling or parasailing, jet skiis, banana boat rides, etc..Avoid the strawberry pina coladas..i've heard the dirty banana drinks and some others were outstanding..Really nothing else to tell..just enjoy yourself it is truly an amazingly beautiful place! :p OH-bring a waterproof camera or 2 if you plan on snorkeling..I brought one and ran out of film before we saw the sea turtles, manta ray and sting ray...:rolleyes:

I guess that depends on which ship we are talking about. 11:00? Seems late to me.

My guess is they were refering to a ship that departed from eastern time zone, which island time would be 2 hours behind until april 1st. 9am island time, is about the time most places open.

Those pictures are awesome. All the posts I've read lately knocking Nachi Cocom almost made me question my judgment. Started to think I may have been a little too tipsy on those fabulous drinks, maybe too lazy eating all that fantastic food. The pictures are worth more than a thousand words. By the way...toes looked great!

:D

Those pictures are awesome. All the posts I've read lately knocking Nachi Cocom almost made me question my judgment. Started to think I may have been a little too tipsy on those fabulous drinks, maybe too lazy eating all that fantastic food. The pictures are worth more than a thousand words. By the way...toes looked great!

:D

LOL!! :D Thanks...

Do you happen to know what the fees were for the jet skiis?

We can not wait to get to nachi beach. Even with all the negative reviews nothing can beat those pictures you shared! Those pics sold another couple we are cruising with.

Thanks again!

Yes those pics are great...and so uncrowded..tho it may have been before the casa del mar began running back and forth shuttles to bring the hotel guests there....recent reviews show much more crowding

I was told "snooze don't lose" as you must get there early to get a chair

so take that advice IMHO...and maybe while you are there someone can ask them about their problems with the govt and environmenal groups and the fact they are operating without a biz permit??

Cheri, yo made your points on the other postings. No need to instigate on this one too. If you're really concerned about the environmental issues, you'd probably have more success speaking directly to Nachi or to Casa.

To the poster who mentioned jetskis and parasailing - there are no water sports are Nachi. It's a very very calm resort. They don't want the motorized water sports there. If you'd like to rent jetskis and go parasailing and ride the banana boat, you'll have to go to another resort. There's a snorkel guy with a small boat that walks the beach looking for snorkel business that could bring you to another resort but of course this will cost you.

Enjoy your trip! I wish I was headed out for a cruise right now! :D

Cheri, yo made your points on the other postings. No need to instigate on this one too. If you're really concerned about the environmental issues, you'd probably have more success speaking directly to Nachi or to Casa.

To the poster who mentioned jetskis and parasailing - there are no water sports are Nachi. It's a very very calm resort. They don't want the motorized water sports there. If you'd like to rent jetskis and go parasailing and ride the banana boat, you'll have to go to another resort. There's a snorkel guy with a small boat that walks the beach looking for snorkel business that could bring you to another resort but of course this will cost you.

Excuse me...if you have something to say to me, email me at sharecruises@aol.com

However, please do not tell me what thread I can post in.

Do you work for Naachi Cocum?? Thanks

Yes I will be glad to...Plan going to Nachi first in your day so that you can get there early to pick the Palapa (hut) you would like...We did that and had our pick of the place, plus several hours enjoying the beach to ourselves..Bring your towel from the ship. Bring cash if you want to do other excursions like snorkeling or parasailing, jet skiis, banana boat rides, etc..Avoid the strawberry pina coladas..i've heard the dirty banana drinks and some others were outstanding..Really nothing else to tell..just enjoy yourself it is truly an amazingly beautiful place! :p OH-bring a waterproof camera or 2 if you plan on snorkeling..I brought one and ran out of film before we saw the sea turtles, manta ray and sting ray...:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, bnsilly is right about the red foo-foo drinks but the Tequila Sunrises are amazing~!

I will jetski in a different port ... this sounds so perfect that I am not willing to give up any part of this day ... I LOVE calm :)

We are sailing April 5th and I am interested in going to this beach? How did you get there or Who did you reserve this excursion through?

Thank you for your time.

Laurie

I went through *****.com, booked directly with them. There may be other ways but this is the only one I know ;)

Am I leaving before you? Didn't check before posting a reply :o If I am I will post some pics and my opinion for you when I get back and vise verse I hope from you!

Enjoy

Shari needs to get a life. I getting tired of going to a board a reading about her negativity on Nachi Cocom.:eek:

It is people like her that have ruin this world.

Me, I'm going to Nachi and will have a great time regardless of anything else.

for a costa maya tour? The more info I know the better for my next cruise :D

What's up with the attitude of the sharecrusies poster :eek: Why do some people take so much offense to things ?!

IMHO I would not even bother to post a reply to them ... not worth it and sometimes that's what people want ... the more negitivity the better they feel :p

I went through *****.com, booked directly with them. There may be other ways but this is the only one I know ;)

Am I leaving before you? Didn't check before posting a reply :o If I am I will post some pics and my opinion for you when I get back and vise verse I hope from you!

Enjoy

I'm stumped. You booked Nachi Cocom Beach Club in Cozumel through *****.com? I know Island Marketing (www.cozumelcruiseexcursions.com) does tours in Grand Cayman, Jamaica and Cozumel but I wasn't aware of them offering tours in Costa Maya. Maybe someone else can help us out?

I'm stumped. You booked Nachi Cocom Beach Club in Cozumel through *****.com? I know Island Marketing (www.cozumelcruiseexcursions.com) does tours in Grand Cayman, Jamaica and Cozumel but I wasn't aware of them offering tours in Costa Maya. Maybe someone else can help us out?

Brain cramp :eek: You are correct and I'm ... sleeping on the job!!

I was looking at my tequila beach tour ... :o I have these moments in life ALL the time!

I went through Island Marketing for this one ....

I am on here way too often and need to pay attention to were I am on the board at all times :D

I think it was just a misunderstanding. ***** is in costa maya, Otto is the guy who does the booking, it is affiliated with Tequilla Beach and does other bookings for parasail, fishing, snorkle trips etc...

Island Marketing FYI is a booking agent based in Grand Cayman...they contract with local tours/beach clubs/whatever and handle the booking for them...they take their "cut" in the deposit and then you pay when you get there. They do NOT actually run the venues where you go tho...however you can deal with them to make sure that you get what you pay for...they take some (limited) responsibility

Shari needs to get a life. I getting tired of going to a board a reading about her negativity on Nachi Cocom.:eek:

Can't wait to get there ... one bad apple doesn't spoil the bag :D

A post like the one you mention in your comment make me suspicious that this Cheri may have some affiliation with another establishment that sees Nachi Cocom as formidable competition. So formidable that she feels the need to try and steer board visitors away from a great experience. I have been to several beaches/clubs in my trips to Cozumel and there is no better spot on the island (or anywhere else in the world for that matter) than Nachi. I know there are many varied opinions out in the boards, but I would hate to see someone miss the opportunity to visit Nachi because they are scared away by comments like Cheri's.

Archived