Details on the Kids' Programs, Please

QTMichele

I am still a bit confused about RCCL's club. I realize that they list activities for certain times, but are they open straight through the day or do they close during those 2-3 times per day? What about port days? We are sailing the Splendor to Greece and Turkey, so I am curious how their kid's club will be on the smaller ship. My kids will be 9 and 5 and my nieces will be 10 and 8. Thanks!!

It REALLY depends. Here are some links to some recent Kid Compasses

http://www.cruisedailies.com/portal/tabid/422/Default.aspx

I see a few compasses say lunch at Ocean Adventure and I thought they closed for lunch. So I guess it really varies from ship to ship.

Hi Cruisin with Kiddies!

Thanks for your posts on page 1 regarding Princess kids clubs! I have forwarded those on to my sister, mom of Kate (4).

Wondering too, how it works with shore excursions. Can we safely leave her onboard while we do a shore excursion, here or there? I know we would be nervous doing this. Does one of the adults with her have to stay onboard? What would they do in case of emergency...Heaven forbid there would be an emergency!

We are in these ports for short stays, usually sailing by 3pm. I know St. Thomas has Coral World, which she will love, but what about St. Kitts, Nevis, Bonaire, Aruba and Grenada? Do you know anything in particular about these ports that would entertain a 4 year old girl? She is very chatty, and loves animals...as we all do!

Thanks so much!

Olwyn :D

Archived