NEW Orleans Hotel info

bethm214

Hi, I wanted to share this information with anyone that may need accomodations in NO, LA. I emailed them about their bon voyage package and this is what i received:

We do have a wonderful "Bon Voyage Package" which includes:

One night in a King or Queen Double Room

Complimentary Welcome Cocktails (2 per room)

Complimentary Transportation TO the port

Discounted Parking While Away on the Cruise - only $5/day

$85.00 plus tax

(Fabulous Historic Suites are also available beginning at

only $125.00 per night)

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or would like further information. You may call me at 1-800-831-1783 or via email. Additionally, if you'd like to go ahead and book the "Bon Voyage Package", you may call our Reservations Office at that 800 number as well. We'd certainly be delighted to welcome you to New Orleans and the Maison St. Charles later this month! Have a great cruise - the Conquest is great!

Kindest Regards,

Ann Dwyer

Sales Manager

Maison St. Charles Hotel and Suites

1319 St. Charles Avenue

New Orleans, LA 70130

1-800-831-1783

adwyer@maisonstcharles.com

www.maisonstcharles.com

You might try going to the ports of call section here on the boards and clicking on New Orleans and posting this there. That is where most people go to get info. on New Orleans. :) I got a good deal a the Hilton riverside that includes free parking for a week. :D The Doubletree Lakeside in Metairie on Lake Ponchartrain also has a cruise and park deal with free shuttle service to the pier. There are many good deals to be had in N.O. We just need to make sure it's in the right place so all cruisers will know about it, not just Carnival cruisers. I'm glad you got such a good deal. Enjoy your cruise!

It does sound llike a good deal, but i am staying at the hilton riverside that i got for $50/night on priceline cause i don't need parking. i just wanted to share the info with others.

I would not have thought to post the hotel info on 'ports of call' though....i wouldn't think folks leaving from NO would consider that a 'port of call'. But, if that is your recommendation, I will try it! Thanks!:p

Hi, I wanted to share this information with anyone that may need accomodations in NO, LA. I emailed them about their bon voyage package and this is what i received:

We do have a wonderful "Bon Voyage Package" which includes:

One night in a King or Queen Double Room

Complimentary Welcome Cocktails (2 per room)

Complimentary Transportation TO the port

Discounted Parking While Away on the Cruise - only $5/day

$85.00 plus tax

(Fabulous Historic Suites are also available beginning at

only $125.00 per night)

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or would like further information. You may call me at 1-800-831-1783 or via email. Additionally, if you'd like to go ahead and book the "Bon Voyage Package", you may call our Reservations Office at that 800 number as well. We'd certainly be delighted to welcome you to New Orleans and the Maison St. Charles later this month! Have a great cruise - the Conquest is great!

Kindest Regards,

Ann Dwyer

Sales Manager

Maison St. Charles Hotel and Suites

1319 St. Charles Avenue

New Orleans, LA 70130

1-800-831-1783

adwyer@maisonstcharles.com

www.maisonstcharles.com

We stayed at the Maison St Charles in February, and it was wonderful!! It's right across the street from Emeril's Delmonico resteraunt. There is a streetcar stop right out in front... oh! And on the same property as the hotel there is a fantastic french bakery, I think it's open 24 hours, wonderful food... there is a fast food restaurant on one side and either a japanese or chineese place right there too... the free drink coupon is great for a hurricaine to kick off your vacation pre-cruise... we rode the streetcar to the french quarter, then walked up to the river walk... and it wasn't too far to walk back to the hotel if you desire to do so...

Kim

Archived