repeat same cruise or try something new?

glickk

Everyone's comments are so helpful--especially the ones about kid's reactions. . . .i guess it's great that we can make such FUN decisions. I am really intrigued with the Star's itinerary--but loved the bigness of the voyager class on mariner . . . . decisions, decisions . . .

Everyone's comments are so helpful--especially the ones about kid's reactions. . . .i guess it's great that we can make such FUN decisions. I am really intrigued with the Star's itinerary--but loved the bigness of the voyager class on mariner . . . . decisions, decisions . . .

I will probably be on the Star the beginning of next year, and I've been on her sister ship, the Dawn. The size of the Dawn was big enough for me, it would have taken me two weeks to get to every restaurant, bar, etc. It was a full sailing but never once felt crowded or packed. I haven't looked at the stats, but it probably isn't that much smaller than the voyager class. I'd love to go on one of NCL's newer ships, but the Mexican Riviera is about the only place I haven't been to, so the itinerary is a must for me. Have fun whatever you decide!:p

Archived