Where can I buy Ting?

natebenma

My family will be cruising on Voyager of the Seas in March, with stops in Nassau, San Juan, St Thomas and Labadee. Does anyone know if there are any grocery stores near the piers where I could purchase Ting? I am addicted to the Jamaican grapefruit soda, which is like Fresca, but smooooth! When we were in Jamaica in April, our tour director Peet Taylor graciously stopped at a supermarket where I purchased a case for $14, which I brought onto the ship and enjoyed for the rest of the trip. Last year, I checked with someone on the ship prior to bringing it on board and it was fine, I hope the answer will be the same different this year!

I don't know if Voyager is docking at Havensight or Crown Bay. How would I find out?

I posted this question on Cruise Foodies and a couple of posters gave me info on ordering Ting domestically, but I would really like to get some at the islands! Any suggestions would be greatly apprecitated!

Dee & the boys are

countdown.pl?name=&date=3-31-2007&image=Beach-2&text=&ship=Voyager of the Seas

The Pueblo Supermarket is within walking distance of both Havensight and Crown Bay docks, and I'm pretty sure they have Ting since it's such a popular Caribbean beverage. I'll try to remember to look next time I'm there, and I'll let you know.

There's another grocer at the Havensight dock - Gourmet Gallery. They might also have it, though it might be a tad more expensive. There's another Gourmet Gallery at Crown Bay Marina, which is just outside the Crown Bay dock. Both are closer than the Pueblo stores, but may not have Ting. I might as well check, though, since I'll probably go by there today.

MS411- thanks so much for the info. I will check out those stores, and raise a toast to you with my Ting!

Betsy's mom- lucky you! I live about an hour outside of Boston, and I'm sure there are some Jamaican markets in the city, but I just don't get there very often.

Thanks, again!

Archived