Past Guest # ? Good on All Lines???

Hogladyrider

I just read in our local Sunday paper about past guest privileges and the article stated that past guest privileges are honored among all of Carnival Corps fleet, is this correct.

If true this means that I use my past guest number when booking on any of Carnivals lines ie Princess, HAL etc etc?

Yes, it's true. You can get the past guest discount when booking the cruise, if one is offered at that time. However, you won't be extended the other amenities, such as the past guest party, lapel pin, etc.

I just booked a HAL Black Sea cruise for next year that I had spotted on their web site. I wasn't sure about the discount & if my Carnival past guest # would work so just went to my travel agent & she called HAL. I was able to get the cruise for $300.00 less than the price HAL was showing on their web site.

This week we got a flyer from HAL advertising lots of specials and it had a past guest number on the address. Woo Hoo!

Not that I want to leave carnival. Gotta make platinum before I retire and that won't happen if I "jump ship":p

Archived