Radisson Ambassador Plaza??

kittylove

Has anyone stayed at the Radisson Ambassador Plaza? Is this a good hotel?

We're currently booked for a pre-cruise stay there this May for three nights. We got a decent rate going through the hotel directly-$142/night. We were debating on staying at the Courtyard by Marriot Isla Verde, but the price wasn't nearly as good, not to mention the select comfort beds at the Radisson.

Stayed at the Radisson San Juan last spring break for 5 days. It's ok. The beach is a couple of blocks away, pool on the roof is nice, food expensive, but ok. It seems to be mostly a city, business type hotel. I think you should try Hotwire or Priceline if your reservation is cancellable. We got the Marriott Stellaris (very nice place) for $110 for this Nov. and others have got the Caribe Hilton for under $100. Just my opinion. Good luck and happy sailing.

Linda,

Thanks for the review and the advise. I've been checking Hotwire frequently and so far the hotels have been more expensive than what we are paying. I've also been looking at biddingfortravel.com to see what folks are getting on priceline. It looks like we may have lucked into the rate that we got because the Radisson is now over $200. But I'll keep checking Hotwire because inventories always change. Thanks again!

Archived