Alcohol Policy Personal For Cabin? Policy?

IFLYMAUI

First of all, thanks to an earlier question I had posted earlier. Very nice people on this site.

This will be our first DCL cruise (7 day Eastern). We've cruised many times before on other lines.

Does anyone know what DCL's liquor policy is for bringing your own wine aboard or purchasing at various ports?

They say the have a 'corkage' fee if you bring a bottle to the dining room. That leads me to believe they allow initial embarkation liquor?

Thanks. If this is a comon question here, my apology. Have looked at the postings but found no answer.

On our previous 5 cruises I have packed my favorite beers, in luggage, and my wife has brought her Bailey's along. No problem so far! I've purchased additional beer @ numerous ports of call, and carried it back on-board. There is a dining room corkage fee, it's either $12/15 per bottle. We are planning on doing the same again this upcoming October. Under the influence while cruising, not drunk! Metrowon

Archived