Brilliance dinner seatings

I don't undestand the seating times for Brilliance! She does a lot of Med. cruises...and a lot of the shore excursions return to the ship late! So to move up first seating, while on med. sailings makes little sense to me.:confused: :)

I know ! I just got an email from our concieerge on the Brilliance and she said that yes the early seatings have beben moved up to 5:30pm and they don't have any plans of changing them back to 6pm. That is pushing it a little early, I think !

We are planning on doing Brilliance for Med and I swear I remember reading somewhere that they actually have 2 early seating times and 2 late seating times. Am I crazy or does anyone know what that is all about?

That makes two of us; I know I read it but can't remember where and when.

i was on the brilliance last september in europe and they had 5:30 & 6:00 pm for the early and 7:30 and 8:00 for the late seating. we had the 7:30 seating and we were always waiting for them to open the doors. hope this helps!!!

NJTOM

Hmmmm, thanks...I wonder if they do the quadruple seating thing (not sure what to call it LOL) just for Europe. I think it may have been in some reviews of the Med itins that I saw that and as Tom has said he was in Europe when he experienced it.

We booked early this time as on our last cruise it was just too late finishing at 10.30pm. We actually swapped to earlies on the last cruise.

5.30pm does seem excessively early I must say. We'll be heading back to the cabins for showers etc a little after lunch at this rate:D

I hope its nearer 6.30pm as the brochure told us - if I had known otherwise I would have booked the later sitting...will wait and see.

Archived