Children's Program on Elation

BUSYGIRL

Oh and BRING SIPPY CUPS!!!!! I was lucky I did but I can imagine me forgetting them. They DO NOT use any kind of extra waste like plastic kids cups with straws, so all drinks in the dining room were served in big huge glass goblets...just perfect for a 2 year old to spill. ;)

Thank you so much for your response. It really helped me feel better about my decision. We are very excited!!!

Oh and just to assure you, those pictures you see of the kids camp were taken BEFORE anyone got onboard and into the camp. It is usually not that empty. ;)

If you have any more question, I would be happy to answer them.

Thanks for the great Elation pictures - especially the ones of Camp Carnival. We will be on the Elation on 4/23 (myself, DH and DS 6 yrs old). This will be the 3rd cruise for us adults and the first one for my son. He is VERY excited! Knowing him, the hardest thing will probably be dragging him out of Camp to be with us:) .

Thanks for the great Elation pictures - especially the ones of Camp Carnival. We will be on the Elation on 4/23 (myself, DH and DS 6 yrs old). This will be the 3rd cruise for us adults and the first one for my son. He is VERY excited! Knowing him, the hardest thing will probably be dragging him out of Camp to be with us:) .

Some other activities on Elation...

--Build A Buddy (just like Build A Bear) For 19.99, you can choose an animal to build and the animal gets a Camp Carnival t-shirt. You can do this in your cabin or at camp carnival

--Talent Show - the camp kids put on a Talent show on the main stage. They rehearse and everything. Even the 2 year olds participate

--Face Painting

--Cookies on pillows the first night

--Kids formal on the Lido deck - begins at 7pm

--Kids dance parties at the dance club (the entire club is shut down JUST for the camp carnival kids)

--pirates

--fun ship freddie

We were on the Elation 2/26 with our 8 yr old, 5 yr old and almost-3-yr old. All 3 of our kids loved camp carnival and we were happy with the staff there. As long as you know that the camp hours are quite limited (only open for a few 2-3 hour segments through the day and evening) and are happy to just work around that, i'm sure it will work out great. We never did use the group babysitting after 10pm so i can't comment on that (didn't do the build-a-buddy either). Don't miss the camp carnival activities on the first night of the cruise!! After the camp sign-up they have a family dance party and our kids had the best time with that!

Cruisinmama- definitely good advice about bringing a sippy cup! and i loved your pictures!

Archived