Power snorkel???

stephanie76

I always dive/snorkel with Eagle Ray Divers. The lady who runs it, Chellie is from the states. Only downside to Eagle ray is they will not pick you up, you have to take a taxi to La Caleta marina. I've only snorkled with them once, but their was a family of four on one of our dives that went snorkeling on the same boat we were diving from. The guides were great with the children...

One other thing to note is that some of their boats are small, but maintained well. Kind of adds a little to the whole experiance for me... but some might not like it.

No matter who you snorkel with, if you get great service from the guide, don't forget to tip him/her. ;)

I always dive/snorkel with Eagle Ray Divers. The lady who runs it, Chellie is from the states. Only downside to Eagle ray is they will not pick you up, you have to take a taxi to La Caleta marina. I've only snorkled with them once, but their was a family of four on one of our dives that went snorkeling on the same boat we were diving from. The guides were great with the children...

One other thing to note is that some of their boats are small, but maintained well. Kind of adds a little to the whole experiance for me... but some might not like it.

No matter who you snorkel with, if you get great service from the guide, don't forget to tip him/her. ;)

Hi,

I am looking into Eagle Ray divers. How much was the taxi ride to where they are at and the return taxi fare? Thank you so much!

I think it was about $6-$7 each way a few years ago. Not sure, I know it didn't matter that their was 2 of us, it was a set price, unlike other ports. You may want to ask Chellie when you book, I'm sure she will know. Just negotiate before you get in the cab.. :D

Archived