Adventure Ocean RCL - need answer asap

wsue22

Hi folks - I'm in a panic trying to pack for a 3/25 sailing of the Mariner.

Here is my question - I have a 3 year old that I am hoping will participate in the Aquanauts program at least for the 2 sea days and the Labadee day. How messy are their activities? I know that when my daughter goes to preschool she totally trashes her clothes.

Thanks in advance!!!!

I'd plan to bring at least an extra shirt for those days. My only went once during the day time and they didn't get messy, but I always bring extra for at least 4 of the 7 days. When I bring them, I don't really need the extra but when I don't bring them, I need it!

That's the beauty of kids' clothes. They're small so you can fit more in. :D If you're in doubt definitely pack a couple extra. It really won't add much to your luggage and you'll be glad if you do end up needing it.

If it doesn't get too trashed you could try and designate one shirt as the A/O shirt. As long as there is no food involved and just paint or glue I think this would be ideal. Another option. Bring a few T's your child has just about outgrown and then toss em out.....there by leaving the ever important extra room for new cute clean T's from the ports you are going too!!!:D

Archived