? about DOCS

got my cruise docs today and i'm not sure about one thing, my first time with royal caribbean and with the other line i always got tickets, this time i get like a spiral notebook with pages in it,On page 31 it saids Charge account and cruise ticket,it is only one page and the front is the reservation #, ship name, sailing date, and stateroom,---BTW we are in 4553,anyone been there?------

then it has what appears to be a cc place to put your accout on.on the back of this page it has on the bottom Cruise Ticket Contract and has a place for each of us to sign when we read the terms. is this our tickets, i did sign up on line for Set Sail Pass. which one if any is our tickets?this spiral also has our luggage tags in it so i guess the tickets might be, i'm confused, please help, some one that has cruised with RC. TIA wanda

got my cruise docs today and i'm not sure about one thing, my first time with royal caribbean and with the other line i always got tickets, this time i get like a spiral notebook with pages in it,On page 31 it saids Charge account and cruise ticket,it is only one page and the front is the reservation #, ship name, sailing date, and stateroom,---BTW we are in 4553,anyone been there?------

then it has what appears to be a cc place to put your accout on.on the back of this page it has on the bottom Cruise Ticket Contract and has a place for each of us to sign when we read the terms. is this our tickets, i did sign up on line for Set Sail Pass. which one if any is our tickets?this spiral also has our luggage tags in it so i guess the tickets might be, i'm confused, please help, some one that has cruised with RC. TIA wanda

Yes they are your tickets, but if you have checked in online, using the setsail pass, all you need is the copy of that, that you printed off.

A lot of people don't even get the book, they just receive their Docs online.

If you did the on-line set sail pass, you are done then. That is your "ticket". If I remember correctly, I don't think you need the spiral book for anything now except for your luggage tags, and maybe the "bahamas" paper if you are going there.

Congrats! Receiving your docs means you are all paid up!

As mentioned by the previous posters, the spiral book is considered your ticket/contract so to speak -- although there are no tickets per se. Some cruisers get e-docs via the internet but many request the spiral type docs that you received. If I remember correctly, the page where you write in your credit card number is removed by the cruise line when you process in and recieve your sea pass which serves as your room key and charge card on the cruise.

have fun ...

If you did the on-line set sail pass, you are done then. That is your "ticket". If I remember correctly, I don't think you need the spiral book for anything now except for your luggage tags, and maybe the "bahamas" paper if you are going there.

I need the spiral book for all my transfers, and pre cruise hotel stay and my airline stuff.

Denise

I need the spiral book for all my transfers, and pre cruise hotel stay and my airline stuff.

Denise

Yes...since you have those accommodations as well, you will need your book for those too. Thanks for thinking of those!!!:)

The only benefit to the Set Sail Pass if you've gone through and done the online check-in before your docs were mailed is that you don't have to fill out the SeaPass Account CC info form in the booklet. Otherwise all your info is pre-printed on the doc form and you can just hand that over like the SetSail Pass.

Two cruises ago I had done the online check-in but forgot the SetSail Pass. When I got to the counter all I had to do was rip out the pre-printed doc and fill out the CC form. the SetSail Pass only saves you time if your docs don't have your info pre-printed on it. But either way, the SetSail Pass is not a necessity, just make sure to have your docs with you. Always good to have the docs with you anyway, it's your primary confirmation.

Archived