Stand up comedians ???

Minnesota

I have been on the Caribbean Princess and one of the best things we liked about it was the stand up comedians at the bars after dinner. Do they have this on every ship? My girlfriend, now wife enjoyed going back to the room after an hour of laughs.

We are thinking about going on Princess again since we wented on NCL and it was horrible.:eek:

Thanks

Ry

I've been on five Princess cruises and one on HAL. Every one of the cruises had stand up comedians along with juggler/comedians and/or magician/comedians. Even the long cruise on the small Regal Princess had plenty of comedian opportunities. Sometimes, they have "adult only" shows late at night when the comedy is more....well....adult, and kids aren't allowed. Frankly, I love the wide variety of evening entertainment on Princess. I like most of the comedians, the big stage shows, and the bands. It's all fun for me.

I have been on the Caribbean Princess and one of the best things we liked about it was the stand up comedians at the bars after dinner. Do they have this on every ship? My girlfriend, now wife enjoyed going back to the room after an hour of laughs.

We are thinking about going on Princess again since we wented on NCL and it was horrible.:eek:

Thanks

Ry

My friends and I (four of us) were very fortunate to be on the Island Princess in February and to have had the fun of listening to the comedian Kevin Hughes. He packed the Princess Theatre every night he was performing. He had wonderful routines about relationships, and his off-the- cuff comedy about the norovirus outbreak we were experiencing was outrageously funny. I went to sleep laughing because of him!

Archived