Barcelona on a Sunday

We'll be in Barcelona on a Sunday prior to our cruise and after our cruise and would like to know what's open. I know the shops are closed but that's ok since we don't want to buy much. I'm interested in finding out if the sights will be open and the hop on/off bus tour. Does anyone know?

Barcelona is one of my favorite cities in Europe. Once sailing on Sunday, we find out: Supermarkets, department stores, specialty stores, some museums were closed. Most restaurants, HOHO ( touristic) bus is running on regular schedule.Most sights were open. Best to check with the hotel clerk. They are very helpful. Have fantastic time in Barcelona.

Thanks for replying and answering my questions. Glad to know that the HOHO bus will be still be on a regular schedule. We'll also be there on a Monday so whatever we don't get to see on Sunday we'll have that extra day.

What is the best way to see this show? I understand it's on certain evenings only. We'll be there Thursday May 17th, 18th, Saturday June 2nd & 3rd. Will it be better on a week night or weekend? Any tips will be appreciated!

Thanks,

What is the best way to see this show? I understand it's on certain evenings only. We'll be there Thursday May 17th, 18th, Saturday June 2nd & 3rd. Will it be better on a week night or weekend? Any tips will be appreciated!

Thanks,

The light and sound show works fron May: Thursday to Sunday every half an hour from 21:30 to 23:30 included.

More people during weekend but not crowded in May, early June.

One of my favorite things to do on Sunday is to go to the Cathedral in the Barric Quarter at noon and watch the Sardana. It is a folk dance that is fascinating. A hundred people of all ages show up with a small band and begin to dance. Get there early and get a good spot up on the steps of the Cathedral.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere to buy wine that is open on a Sunday?

We are considering using a combination of metro, bus, and cabs. Will finding a cab be easy on Sunday? or do alot of cab drivers take the day off? We are considering using a combination of metro, bus, and cabs.

Speaking of Barcelona on a Sunday, our ship departs Barcelona on Easter Sunday at 7 pm. So we would have some time to sightsee. Does anyone know if ANYTHING is open on Easter Sunday?

We would like to see the Sagrada Familia and the Parc Guell in particular. Also, the street performers on Las Ramblas.

Thanks to anyone who can answer this question.

Archived