Just another QE2 lover

mrf

After reading everyone elses views I had to post my own. We signed up for the April25the crossing almost 2 years ago so are eagerly awaiting The Voyage and the return on the QM2.This will be our 14th trip with Cunrd having started back in 1976 so I have a large scrapbook full of pictures,programs and menus. We've done 4 Transatlantic plus New England,Carribean Bermuda etc. We have dined in all her restaurants and transversed her the end of Dec when the seas were cold and rough.We've posed with many captains and have had many delightful tablemates.We've heard many wonderful lectures and have seen many delightful shows.Will we miss her? Without a doubt. Will we do as many trips on the new Queen? Only time will tell.Can we compare the QE2 to other ships? As we have been on almost 50 cruises startin in 1970 we have found each trip to be a unique voyage and tend to form our own opinions but Cunard will always be one of our favorites. Mr F and I hope to meet many of you in the nest 2 weeks so we can drink a toast to the Queens. Barb

Archived