Any New Reviews From The "pride" ?

AZCAMM

I've not been on this board since January! Wondering if anyone has come back from the Pride cruise???? Would love to read reviews and look at any photo's. We last sailed on her 2 years ago and am anxious to go again.

I've not been on this board since January! Wondering if anyone has come back from the Pride cruise???? Would love to read reviews and look at any photo's. We last sailed on her 2 years ago and am anxious to go again.

We were on the Pride a month ago (33 of us) and had a great time. I did a short review here (do a search) and there are some pics in my signature.

Spring Break on the Pride was amazing. The ship was mostly spring breakers, many from Arizona and California, and they brought their party spirit and fun attitudes to the max!

The disco was packed every night, the dining room was fun and rowdy, and the ports were beautiful.

The weather on the first and last sea days was cloudy, windy, and cold, but otherwise, the cruise was amazing.

Jeff Bronson was the cruise director. He was just okay, and repeated a lot of what other cruise directors say and do.

Have a great time!

Check out my pics!! You might have to scroll down and look for them in my webshots. It's either going to be the "Pride" (go figure) or the "Honeymoon" pictures.

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions - I can answer anything in regards to the ship for you.

Archived