Glory 6E picture floor to ceiling windows???

stephanie76

We cruised on the Glory in September 2006 and stayed in cabin #1112 on the Spa Deck. We really 'Loved' the cabin!!! Click on the attached links and you should find pictures as well as comments about the 6E cabins! If you do book a 6E cabin I hope you enjoy it as much as my wife and I did!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=502996&highlight=%22spa+deck+cabins%22

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=502996&highlight=%22spa+deck+cabins%22

Yes, they really do have floor to ceiling windows and they are larger than the regular oceanview cabins. We liked ours somuch last year that we have booked the same cabin this year. PLus we loved the location...

Carla

Spa deck is wonderfully quiet...we had 1102 on the Glory two years ago and have the same one on a sister ship leaving in two days!

I tried to surprise DH with it, making him think I just booked an inside, but he has bugged me DAILY to call our PVP and see if we could get one, that I finally told him the truth today! So much for surprises!

Archived