Noordam Alaska 09-02-07 (will the time ever arrive?)

Lisaxx

Who else will be aboard the Noordam for this 7 day voyage to Alaska, leaving from Seattle on 9/02? I am so excited! I Love HAL..

I am very impatient and can’t wait to get onboard…. I was thinking it may be easier to have a coma induced. Then I can be brought back just in time to board.

I have never been on the Noordam sooo I am going on a Pacific Coastal 05-09 to get a feel for the ship.

How is that for inpatient???

Lisa

I know how you feel! At least you don't have to wait as long as I do (late November):D .

Permit me to suggest, however, that your post really belongs in the Roll Call area. Check it out - there may even be a thread for your cruise already, which you could then join. Have a great cruise!

I posted in the Roll Call Forum first. When I didn’t get any replies I thought I would try here. I wanted some other souls going on this trip to console with as we waited forever for our time to board.

Lisa

My DW and I will be deboarding as you board. We too are anxious to get on board. So far I preferr HAll over Carnival, and RCI. I haven't sailed NCL since 1980 so I can't raly say about them.

I hope if I just keep typing August 24 will come faster.:confused: Oh well its only 5 months away.:D

My DW and I will be deboarding as you board. We too are anxious to get on board. So far I preferr HAll over Carnival, and RCI. I haven't sailed NCL since 1980 so I can't raly say about them.

I hope if I just keep typing August 24 will come faster.:confused: Oh well its only 5 months away.:D

Typing to make the time pass. I will try it! Thank you for suggestion. Anything to make the months go by quickly.

HAL has always been one of my favorites. There is so much good to be said about them. At the end of the year I will be trying Cunard. Then mid next year Princess.

Every cruise line and ship has their good points and I think it is our job to cruise each and every one to compare them.

Lisa

Archived