Awesome Adventures

cruizin two

The excursion we have enjoyed the most was the day we were in St Thomas and we chartered a private day sail. We had a group of 4 and our captain and first mate sailed us around the area and over to st John. We had some great snorkeling and they fed us a wonderful meal on the sail boat. A very relaxing and enjoyable day. It was something different than visiting beaches or taking bus tours.

Our best Eastern port story was in St. Martin. We researched beforehand and decided to take a taxi to Orient Beach. There is a little island just off the beach where I read the snorkeling was good. The taxi driver dropped us off at a place and promised to pick us up again. It turns out the only shuttle to the island at the place he left us was to ride on the back of a jet ski. The guy put both my husband and I on the back of his jet ski-3 people (not petite) as well as video camera , snorkeling gear ect.. and no life jackets. It was the scariest ride over ocean swells because we could not plane on the jet ski. We finally made it and had the best time of our lives! Great snorkling, rum drinks at a little open air bar and the most beautiful beach we have ever seen. The jet ski guy came and picked us up on time, but this time took us back 1 at a time. Must hasve scared him too! Fun jet ski ride back and taxi picked us up on time to get back to the ship. Had a blast!!!!!!By the way,there are boats that shuttle too.

The excursion we have enjoyed the most was the day we were in St Thomas and we chartered a private day sail. We had a group of 4 and our captain and first mate sailed us around the area and over to st John. We had some great snorkeling and they fed us a wonderful meal on the sail boat. A very relaxing and enjoyable day. It was something different than visiting beaches or taking bus tours.

If you can email me with the link of the private sail, it would be highly appreciated, wennfred@cox.net

Fred

Archived