Where is "Cruise Worker" now?

Several years ago DH & I met "cruise worker" (board name) on a Celebrity ship. I have since heard that he is no longer working for Celebrity and am wondering if he is working for a different cruise line or if he is completely out of the cruise industry.

"Cruise Worker" was very friendly & kind & down to earth. His kindness has never been forgotten.

If you're out there, "Cruise Worker",here's a big "hello". We are cruising again next month (not on Celebrity) and as the date approaches it rekindles fond memories of our 2001 voyage and the special moments that were possible because of your thoughtfulness.

--Jean & Bob

Racine, Wisconsin

• 1 month later...

I was told by the Chief Engineer on Constellation last year that:

"Daniel has gone on to bigger, better things." I hope that's 100% true, because he was such a wonderful guy, the sweetest, most generous officer I've ever met on a cruise ship. I wish nothing but all of the best for him and his wife, Anne.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree. He was a very kind, thoughtful, man that cared enough to take the time and effort to help even just someone like DH & I feel special on a very memorable vacation.

Thanks for the update.

--Jean

Archived