Dress code and hours for Breakfast- Grand?

kywildcatfanone

Hi folks,

I read lots of info about the dress code for formal nights, and everyone's opinion about that. I'm going to be on my 2nd cruise later this month on the Grand out of Galveston and on my first cruise always ate breakfast at the buffet, and didn't even realize they served breakfast in the dining rooms (I'm sure it was in the patters, but I don't even remember thinking about it). Anyway, can you wear shorts/t-shirt to breakfast or not? Also, do you know what the breakfast hours in the dining rooms are? I've heard that the food is a bit better than on the buffet.

I'm not worried about the cruise now, I'm worried about finding a basketball coach. UGH!:mad:

Mike

Hi folks,

I'm not worried about the cruise now, I'm worried about finding a basketball coach. UGH!:mad:

Mike

(Sorry.....goodbye Tubby! I met him when he visited Tulsa to scout Kelena A.)

Back on topic.....as previously mentioned, shorts & t-shirt are fine for the dining room for breakfast and lunch. I found the food to be better and the ambiance more relaxing. The buffet is fine is you are not wanting to spend much time *dining*.

Shorts and tee shirts are acceptable at breakfast and lunch in the dining room. Swim attire/coverups shouldn't be worn.

Here's dining room info on the Grand:

http://www.princess.com/onboard/dining/dining.html

Chris

Thanks Chris, never even thought to look at princess.com. I told you, I'm distraught about Tubby!

Mike

(Sorry.....goodbye Tubby! I met him when he visited Tulsa to scout Kelena A.)

Back on topic.....as previously mentioned, shorts & t-shirt are fine for the dining room for breakfast and lunch. I found the food to be better and the ambiance more relaxing. The buffet is fine is you are not wanting to spend much time *dining*.

Ozland, Thanks for the info. Yes, Tubby is a great man, he will be missed...\

Ozland, Thanks for the info. Yes, Tubby is a great man, he will be missed...\

I was quite surprised when I heard on the news last night that Tubby was coming to our state. He will be welcome. Both the football and basketball programs at the U of MN have not been doing well in recent years. I think Tubby will be a breath of fresh air and will add a lot to the program. He is a well-respected coach but from things I have read in the past few months, it was time for him to leave NC. Thanks for letting us have him :)

Archived