O.a.t.c.

jingels

O.K., I'll admit it. I'm addicted. I'm addicted to this wonderful feeling of anticipation. This wonderful feeling of knowing that soon I will be sailing on the open water, eating sumptuous cuisine and lounging by the pool.

But wait! This must be some sort of deviant behaviour. It can't be normal. I think that I need some help! But where can I get it?

I heard that there is some sort of support group. A support group known as O.A.T.C. (openly addicted to cruising). I've looked and can't seem to find a chapter here. O.K., I'll start one. Is there anyone else out there who needs help too?

My name is Jeffrey and I'm openly addicted to cruising..............

I'll join as long as we are not trying to change this behavior. It's a sickness for sure, but one I love!

Hope we don't have to learn the 'Big Book'. I can recite the X Big Book and can tell you where a cabin is on most X ships. Does that qualify me to be a member?

Hello, My name is Gail and I'm OATC! :D

Yep, I'm addicted. Just came back from a cruise last week and I'm looking to book another, that's in addition to the 3 I've got booked already! :) Just promise no one here will try to cure me and everything will be fine!

Terri

I don't want to be cured, but I'll join for the companionship!:D We leave in less than 4 weeks on a cruise and not counting this one, have 3 more booked. I'm addicted and happy! 4_1_101.gif

Garry

Count me in this group. We are doing back to back on Century this November. Just booked for Sept. 05 TA. I have been trying to get all my friends to go with me on that one. So far I have 7 cabins booked with friends. I just saw good prices for round trip on Summit for the spring of 2006 to Hawaii. When I mentioned this to my friends they all told me I was crazy to be thinking about a cruise so far away. They just don't understand that without looking forward to my next cruise, I may just go nuts. Or am I nuts now? I am glad that there are people on CC who understand my addiction :D Pat

I really don't want a support group, I just want another cruise.

I am definitely addicted to cruising and I guess it's openly since I just spent 10 minutes on the telephone with my sister-in-law giving her the ins and outs of no jeans in the dining room, no travel irons in the staterooms, etc. etc.

Anne Maria

I thought I was, but I must not be - I only plan two cruises in advance! Everyone thinks I'm addicted, and I only go on two cruises a year. At least until I retire so that I have more time to cruise more often.

My name is Pat, and I'm addicted (not that that's a problem-only problem is not enough time to go more often).

Archived