Advice on excursions things to do/see?

Jan2007

My husband and I will be in St Lucia in a couple weeks on a cruise and are very excited as we've heard it a gorgeous island. We will have the whole day there. Wondering on what excursions you advice/things not to be missed. We love beaches, nature, beautiful scenery - not much into shopping. We also love a lot of active/outdoor stuff, but I am currently pregnant, so we want to make sure that anything we do is safe for that.

Any advice?

:)

My husband and I will be in St Lucia in a couple weeks on a cruise and are very excited as we've heard it a gorgeous island. We will have the whole day there. Wondering on what excursions you advice/things not to be missed. We love beaches, nature, beautiful scenery - not much into shopping. We also love a lot of active/outdoor stuff, but I am currently pregnant, so we want to make sure that anything we do is safe for that.

Any advice?

:)

My advice would be to get in touch with Cosol and arrange for a tour. This will fill your day and you will cover much of the island and it's sites. You will have many terrific views, opportunities to try local food and drinks, some time on the beach at Jalousie between the Pitons (snorkeling if you want, which is very good there), get a chance to meet some of the locals, go to a plantation, volcano, tropical gardens and so on. A very full day and the van you are in is air conditioned and very comfortable. This tour would probably fit well with what you like and want.

Rigger

Archived