In Dominica soon - advice on things to do/see?

Jan2007

My husband and I will be in Dominica for a whole day on a cruise in the first week of April. We have heard this is a paradise of an island and also of course that a lot of the Pirates of the Caribbean was filmed there. Have any of you taken tours specific to the movie?

There seem to be so many options on things to do and tours to take. Any special advice from something you have enjoyed?

We've heard of a sky tram there, also an ATV tour (although do not know if it is still offered), river tubing and more.

We love nature, beautiful scenery - not much into shopping. We also love a lot of active/outdoor stuff, but I am currently pregnant, so we want to make sure that anything we do is safe for that.

Would appreciate some input! :)

We were in Dominica in Feb and it was so beautiful,I know your going to enjoy it! We had the best tour with Reyno and saw everything there was to see in Dominica! You might want to check out his tours as it is really a great way to see all of the sites at a great LOW price! He has experience tour guides and nice comfortable vans.We had a full day in Dominica and it was wonderful! Drop him an email at reynotours@hotmail.com and ask him to set up a tour for you! You will love it! And,if you like beach time,he will ad that on for you.Dot

Archived