US AIRWAYS Special Promotion

Brneyznfl

A 5 or 10% discount just wouldn't cut it!

I'm a 'frequent flyer' with them and their prices from Erie were in the $420 range to Tampa, and rising.. a discount off that would be sorta generous, but I got Delta for under $300 with better flight times. With three of us flying, that's quite a bit of $$$!

The demise of Pittsburgh being a hub is probably one of the problems.. but USAir now offers flights direct to Charlotte and Philadelphia. Go figure :eek:

You can get the best prices off any of the airlines web sites
This was 5% off their website price. :)

I've been pricing flights over Thanksgiving from Pensacola to Key West for quite sometime now. Delta and USAirways are the only carriers for these flights. Delta has maintained pricing at over 600.00! (can never understand why flights within FL are so expensive) So I went with USAirways at 367.00 including the 5% discount. So this was an obvious decision. Every little bit helps. :)

I wasn't implying that this was the best deal out there. O f course you need to do your research. If USAirways ends up being your best deal and you book at their website, this was just a little tidbit I wanted to pass along.

Hey Erie,

over $300 seems a bit expensive to Tampa. We have Cleve to Tampa for Nov & got it for $248pp. Right now our same flite is only $208pp & I checked from Erie and the current price is only $229 (although they do route you thru Cleve). You might want to look into that for the future if money is an issue.

Archived