Majesty of the Seas Review 3/19/07-3/23/07

I went on the Majesty for spring break with 2 of my girlfriends and we had an amazing time! I'm so sad to be back.

The ship is beautiful and the rooms were not as tiny as I expected. They're small, but we could cope. Our stateroom attendant, Hubert, was amazing. He surprised us with a complimentary bottle of champagne on the last night.

The food in the dining room was very good; I looked forward to it every night. My favorite dish was the escargot, of course. We only ate at the Windjammer once and that was ok (I'm not a big fan of buffetts.) We also enjoyed the sandwiches at the deli and the pizza was ok too.

The production shows were corny but we definitly enjoyed the Love and Marriage Show and the Quest. As far as nightlife, most of us spring breakers went to Spectrum everynight, which was really fun. The bartenders were excellent and the drinks were good. One night we took the party out to the pool after the club ended. Were we rowdy? Maybe....But outside of the nightclub, I didn't think the presence of the spring breakers was really too bothersome. Of course, I was a spring breaker so I could be wrong.

Nassau wasn't that impressive. We went to Blackbeard's Cay and it rained on us. We spent most of the day on the boat.

We unfortunately didn't get to make it out to Coco Cay, but we had a good time on the boat that day and made sure to go to the belly flopping contest and to catch some sun.

Key West was amazing. What a beautiful place! We went on the taste of Key West tour. The tour guide knew so much about Key West and we tried different foods at I think 5 different places. We tried conch, mahi mahi, coconut shrimp, key lime pie ice cream dipped in chocolate, and we went to a hot sauce specialty store and tried several different sauces (not all were hot sauce). Over one of our snacks, the cruise director, Hannis, came and sat with us. He's a sweetheart.

I would definitly go back on the Majesty. I took a ton of pictures! We had an amazing time and the crew members treated us like princesses. I'm now in the process of planning my 3rd cruise to Mexico in August.

So glad you had a great time. Thanks for the review. I used to live for spring break--those were the days:rolleyes:

Hi Windinmysails

We are the same cruise! I am taking my Mom! I posted on the Roll Call board, and forgot that I did it. Maybe we can meet for drinks! Let me know!:)

You got on the day I got off! (fun for you and bad for me haha)

The shows were indeed cheesy but very good and well done...it had everyone up and dancing in ours

And like you we didnt get to go to cococay (so I feel your pain) but we got to go to Nassau for a 2nd day...but like you said, and I agree with you...it wasnt all that amazing

Anywho it was good you enjoyed it! :DIt was my first cruise and the Majesty made for an amazing first time at sea

Hmm, maybe Hannis was the activities director (or is that the same thing??). He was the host of all the shows and games. I'm not sure who the captain was.

As far as entertainment I think the first night was a comedian, the 2nd night was Signed, Sealed Delivered and the 3rd night was a Motown show (which I didn't go to but I heard it was the best). I'm not sure what happened on the 4th night, I think just The Quest.

I will have pictures up soon.

Archived