No response fron silvermoon?

Cruisechic470

I have e-mailed silvermoon multiple times and still no reply. It's been over a month. Has anyone had a Similar experience? What should I do? I'm worried the boat will be to full by the time I get a response.:o

I would try www.shasacatamarancruises.com . This is Jason O'Neal's tour (used to be with Silvermoon) and he does a great tour and you get good value for your money.

Rigger

Captain Ron and his staff.. James and Sean made our day !!!

The weather wasnt the best but we were smiling...drinking..dancing ;)

The turtles are awesome..but they are fast....He has a big boat and maxes it out at 24 - We paid 65$ per person. Which is half price of the Silvermoon and we still had a great day ...

I would highly recommend using Captian Ron

http://barbadosahoy.com/whynot.htm

You can actually call and talk to him !! try his cell ;)

Any questions feel free to email me...

jmagnuss@yahoo.com

tell him Jim from California said hi ;)

darkie - Thanks, I'll use that link the one on thier website doesn't work:mad:

rigger - Thanks, I'll research Shasa as well

funandsunatsea - Thanks, I'll research captain ron also, the price is much better!!

THANKS AGAIN:p :) :D

Go to the link below and fill out the Book Now! form. In the comments section, ask your questions about booking and times and if the tour is full. I got a response within 24 hours, more like 1/2 a day if I remember correctly. They emailed me answers to my questions and the info for booking.

http://www.silvermoonbarbados.com/htdocs/contact/form.php

Good luck with your plans. Have a great time.

• 2 months later...

recently it was posted on CC that Silvermoon was sold but had the same crew. I don't know when your cruise is but you may want to wait and see what the response is from others before booking.

We have had no trouble getting hold of Silvermoon..If you want, email me and I will give you the info! It sounds like a fabulous adventure!

Nancie@Austin.rr.com

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone recently tried booking with Silvermoon? I will be in Barbados in Feb 2008 on the Crown Princess and have been trying to book with them for the past 2 weeks with no response.

I contacted them about two weeks ago for our April 2008 trip. They replied very promptly, but wouldn't take reservations until six months before the trip. I'll try them again in October.

Wow, figures! As soon as I post I have not heard from the Silvermoon people I get an e-mail :D They send you a confimation form to fill out and have you make a 50% deposit to secure your spot. I am more than 6 months out but they didnt say anything about having to wait until 6 months to book. We will see!

Wow, figures! As soon as I post I have not heard from the Silvermoon people I get an e-mail :D They send you a confimation form to fill out and have you make a 50% deposit to secure your spot. I am more than 6 months out but they didnt say anything about having to wait until 6 months to book. We will see!

We were on the Silvermoon II on June 27 and everything was fantastic!!! They are a very professional crew and made everyone feel like a king/queen. We booked 11 months in advance and I was glad I did. Hope you have a wonderful time when you go as well!

icon1.gifGreat Turtle trip !!!!

I sailed with Capt. Ron. He has an amazing crew and pride in what he does.

The food and drinks were great and he was much cheaper than the silvermoon. Almost 40% less expensive...

If you want a great day for a reasonable price..check him out.

One of the best things is you can call him on his cell phone and talk about it before you book. I talked to him for almost 30 mins. While we were looking for our transportation other boats tried to steal our business.

You cant go wrong with sailing with Captain Ron !!!

http://barbadosahoy.com/whynot.htm

Hi Sunandfunatsea

I thought was on Silver Moon. You seems to have a problem with people wanting to sail on this trip.I am sure you can call Silver Moon or any other tour company and talk for long or short.To each they own.I guess you have shares on Ron's boat.

I have no shares..I had the same issue no response. I am just giving other CCer's valuable info on a cheaper alternative that was awesome and goes to the sameplaces.

This board is about sharing right?

Sun & Fun: Just wondering if you have you been on Silvermoon before? While Capt. Ron's tour looks good, the catamaran looks to be about 1/2 the size of Silvermoon. Silvermoon is huge with plenty of sunny spots and shady spots to accomodate everyone's needs. It has a huge galley & restrooms below. I never felt crowded at all. The food and drinks were outstanding, freshly cooked on board. Really great trip!

Archived