What time do pools and hot tubs close?

showe0208

I just got back from the Legend and am thinking about booking another crusie in Jan 08 with DS and mom. DS loves to soak her bad ankle nightly in the hot tub. I never went up on Lido deck at night unless there was a party so I don't remember what times you could use the pools. This will be my mothers first real vacation and she's 71 . After I convinced her to cruise and after seeing my pictures of ziplining she wants to give it a go. Ziplining too!:) :eek: .I really don't want to book a 5 day but being in one room with mom, my sis and I say after 5 days we might throw her off the balcony and Carnival doesn't need another balcony jumper. I don't find a big $$ difference from 5 to 7 day cruises?? Anyway about the pools and hot tubs??

No problem, have a great cruise.

And another tip we were told before we went....go to the hot tub in the spa. It is actually hot, and there is rarely anyone in there!

Thanks Cukester,

Is there a cost for the hot tub in the spa? Do the salespeople grab you and try to sell products?

There is no charge for the Spa Hot Tub and there is rarely any spa personnel there. It is usually deserted - especially at night and it is warmer than the ones on deck. Also - the six head showers in the spa dressing rooms are great! Happy Cruising!

Nope, there is no cost for the hot tubs in the spa. And the only place where we even saw sales people was at the front desk when we just walked in. They pointed us in the direction and that was it. The hot tubs on the destiny were in the middle of the gym, so you just walked through the locker rooms then into the gym. There are in an inclosed glass space.

No one selling products...we thought it was one of the most peaceful places on the ship.

Archived