For Legend Cruisers returning today-Hurricane Alex

IKE

I am so glad to hear that you All had a great Cruise and the weather wasn't a problem. I hope I have your luck when I sail on "Legend" Sept.28th. Ike

Nightmare cruise. Left 10 hours late - long long long lines crew was almost to the point of rude. San juan was so late most tours canceled. Most people were very upset. Honeymooners left the ship in San Juan and flew to Disney. I will never use this line again NEVER

MissLil -

We are very very sorry that you had a bad experience on the Legend. I have sailed her twice and had a wonderful time.

Please do not let one cruise let one bad experience determine if you will sail on this cruise line again. I assure you with the amount of cruises under my belt that CCL is a great line.

Give it another try. Once again I am very sorry that you had a bad time.

Carnival does have a vacation garantee. If you are not happy with your cruise by the time you get to the first port--you can get off and they will give you back the rest of the money for the duration of the cruise.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/static_templates/vacation-guarantee.aspx

The weather is not Carnivals fault= and I am sure the Captain did what he could do to keep sailing in good weather. And for the ship being late- that was for a medical emergency...and hope if I ever needed that for a famil ymemeber they do the same for me.

i also sailed on the July 26 2004 cruise which i left late but i keep in mind what happen if it was my family that had a medical problem - CArnival took care of this man with this bad heart attack - i know we were screwed but thios person last i heard is still alive thanks to carnival on getting him to medical as soon as possible

I would hope that if I had a medical emergency that Carnival would come through for me.....If I was on that cruise....I would be happy for the time spent with my significant other (away from bills, jobs, kids....) and I would make the most of it. The things that happended were beyond Carnival's control...I am sure the man who had the heart attack did not want to ruin anyone's cruise.

Archived