Favorite Carnival Ship?

indie

Whats your favorite ship and why?

My all-time favorite ship is....drumroll please.....whatever ship I'm on at the time!! Seriously, I've been on Carnival's Tropicale twice (gone now, but not forgotten!), and Fantasy back in January. I think each and every ship has it's own unique "personality", and I can't wait to go again!

I'm going to have to go with the Carnival Desinty. For the same reason as SunnieD, it is the only one I have been on. It was great, for an older ship it really didn't seem like it at all. I would cruise it again in a heartbeat, but I don't think I would mind trying one of the newer ships ether.

My favorite is my favorite for a purely sentimental reason...

We sailed the Destiny for our honeymoon and it was just an amazing experience. The itinerary (Southern Caribbean!), the wraparound balcony, the fact my DH had gone out of his way to have little surprises waiting in our cabin practically every night...

It was one of the greatest weeks of my life!!

Without a doubt.....

The HOLIDAY !

I like the intimacy of a smaller ship. Also the staff/crew seem to be in less of a hurry, and take more time to do the little things. I've chatted w/many employees on the Holiday, which can be quite interesting. They all seem to love their jobs; something I can't say about some of the other ships.:)

So far..the Pride closely followed by the Glory...Going on the Holiday on April 28 and my sister (just back) agrees with Cotton. She has been on the bigger ships but she says there is something special about the Holiday. In fact, she has already booked another Holiday sailing. I'll let you know my opinion when I return. Cotton and my sister make me ready to sail!

Archived