Favorite Carnival Ship?

indie

I have only been on two Carnival ships--the Miracle and the Valor. I preferred the Valor but would do the Miracle again in a minute. The Miracle was very easy to navigate but I loved the size of the Valor. I agree with everyone so far--which ever ship I'm on, I love. I'm looking at the Triumph for next March. The Triumph might just be my next favorite--lol.:) :)

My favorite ship so far has to be the Carnival Glory followed by the Inspiration. Done both of those twice. Inspiration because it was my first cruise. Glory because of its easy to get around except if you have the platnium dinning room which only went to once for lunch. Crew was excellent on the glory especially the crew director Wee Jimmy. If you are sailing before June 23rd going to have a blast with him. Some crew that I had the chance to meet have moved to other ships (Chris and Chon dining team now on Freedom, Amanda assistant cruise director moving to Triumph in a week). Love the balcony room that I had on the glory now only going to book balcony. Love the eastern caribbean route of the glory. next one that I am trying is the Miracle in December my halfway to platinium status cruise. Love Carnival and cruising.:)

Without a doubt.....

The HOLIDAY !

I like the intimacy of a smaller ship. Also the staff/crew seem to be in less of a hurry, and take more time to do the little things. I've chatted w/many employees on the Holiday, which can be quite interesting. They all seem to love their jobs; something I can't say about some of the other ships.:)

Ditto everything that Cotton has said!!!! Hard to add to that.

INSPIRATION - Was my first cruise and I loved the size of the ship. Lots of space, but did not feel crowded. The crew/staff on her were so friendly and helpful. Food was unbelieveable, the best food of my 3 cruises.

VALOR - Comes in second. When I cruised her she was new and and it was my first balcony - wonderful cruise. I loved Asian food place in the buffet area.

DESTINY - For sure 3rd place. Any cruise is a good cruise, and while I had an enjoyable vacation (with those ports how could you not), she is no doubt the least favorite of my cruises.

you guys who named the inspiration as your first cruise are making me very excited for my 1st.

so is it safe to say that you guys really enjoy spirit class ship layouts and size? i think i want to look into a spirit class cruise next =)

For me Carnival Fascination,7 sep 1996.. It was my first Carnival Cruise, I was celebrating my Birthday ( sep 11) and at the same time We miss the hit of

Hurricane Hortense! It hit Puerto Rico on sep 9-10th..

Well for me I had enjoy all Carnival cruises..but this was the best...maybe because it was a smaller ship!

carmen

Without a doubt.....

The HOLIDAY !

I like the intimacy of a smaller ship. Also the staff/crew seem to be in less of a hurry, and take more time to do the little things. I've chatted w/many employees on the Holiday, which can be quite interesting. They all seem to love their jobs; something I can't say about some of the other ships.:)

Same here

I vote for the Liberty. I loved the size and could always find a quiet place to relax and enjoy the sun. The crew was great. We spent a lot of time getting to know our room steward. My least favorite was the Fantasy. Too small but any ship I am on is good.

We're getting ready to take our first CCL cruise and I was hoping to see our ship on here! :mad: Anybody like the Conquest? :)

We will be on the Conquest for the second time next month.. Very nice ship and it's size makes for smooth sailing.

it's the Festivale- was my 1st cruise in '82- had such a blast that i went back twice after that (booked the same cabin and almost the same dates the following 2 yrs) - by todays standards she's small- only 38,000 tons but she seemed big to me at the time! That was also when the officers mixed w/ the passengers in the disco etc. (ok so we closed the disco each night- hey I was 25 at the time!!)

For the newer ships, it's both the Destiny and Valor-

We like the Spirit class ships hands above the others (sailed triumph). love the bar/deck at the back of the lido deck. Big but not enourmous! We have sailed the pride 2 times, getting ready for the legend on the 15th!

So far, Carnival Victory is my favorite ship. I went on her in July 2005 and it was a perfect cruise. The weather was wonderful, My husband and I got our own table at dinner(so if was very romantic for us;)) and I loved the itinerary. We went to ST.Thomas(my favorite) ST Maarten(my 2nd favorite:p) and San Juan. Hopefully my upcoming cruise is as perfect as that one.

CELEBRATION!!

Fantastic crew

small ship

great itenerary (5 days to Key West and Nassau)

Yeah, she's old...but so am I, and don't you even think

of sending me or her out of service.

Archived