Captain Your Own Boat - 3/23/07

jpinkston

We were in Belize last Thursday and did the Captain Your Own River Boat with Coral Breeze Tours. We loved it! The other couple that also booked didn't show up (they said they would refund this couple's $) so we had a private tour. Our guides, James, Tony and Justin, did a fantastic job. They made sure we saw everything there was to see along the river. We saw many crocs, iguanas and monkeys. It was so much fun for my husband to drive and I enjoyed riding and taking pictures. Very enjoyable. We would encourage anyone going to Belize to take this tour. It is worth it. www.coralbreezetours.com Enjoy!:)

I'm so jealous! We actually booked this for our cruise the last week of Feb., but they were waiting for parts that hadn't come so the boats weren't available.:( I offered to bring the parts with me from the U.S. Glad you had a good time and I have it on my list for next time.

Archived