shots

reaman

unless your gonna count youself among them, don't count me:rolleyes:

had to amend my post b/c what i wrote first was in the heat of the moment, and really didn't come off like i wanted it to. but truth be told, i was a little offended by the comment duck. you basically said most of us are idiots. i wldn't refer to myself as a brainiac, and i'm not an MD, but i'm really not stupid, either.

My comment had nothing to do with intelligence one way or the other. You don't think someone has to be a little nutty to fight over a deck chair on vacation. ;)

And of course I count myself.

unless your gonna count youself among them, don't count me:rolleyes:

had to amend my post b/c what i wrote first was in the heat of the moment, and really didn't come off like i wanted it to. but truth be told, i was a little offended by the comment duck. you basically said most of us are idiots. i wldn't refer to myself as a brainiac, and i'm not an MD, but i'm really not stupid, either.

When reading the posts, please make sure to check out the little smilies posted as well. It could save you a little aggrivation. Duck was being sarcastic (and if you haven't noticed, he does that a lot) He means no harm and is a nice guy. (who definitely vaccinates his children :p :D :) )

oops. Edited to say I hadn't realized you two had already kissed and made up.

Archived