Ideas for a practical joke...

Bcurley

Don't forget "THE JOKE THAT NEVER WAS".

1. For about two or three months out, if you have that long, tell your friend, "I'm gonna get you. I'm gonna get you good! You're gonna get it!"

2. While they're at dinner or on a shore excursion, tip the cabin steward, or somehow get access to their cabin. Put some nice flowers in the stateroom or something, turn the lights down low, put on some soft music, turn down the covers, and then just leave.

We did this to my husband's buddy and his new wife on their wedding night. He said they tore that room apart for 3 hours trying to find out what we did! Great if you like to mess with somebody's mind! :D

two words:.....vaseline....doorknobs........the rest is up to you! last april fools day i put vaseline on the car door handles and the INside of the garage access door. First DH tried to get into truck...after he cleaned off his hands and backed out of the garage he got out of the truck to close the garage door and exit through the access door -- GOTCHA AGAIN! i am STILL laughing hysterically from it..... P.S. i also sewed his shirtsleeves and pantlegs shut. it was great! (nothing really professional - just one long running stitch through the cuffs - it works!) ROFLMAOPMP!

I was on a Cruise with my brother and his girlfriend.

I bought two ***** pills at a pharmacy in one of the Mexican ports; I crushed them up and put them in his drink when he was not looking; (he is only 32) and well the rest of the night he was walking around shifting his pants and turned in early ....

Oh you did NOT!!!! Tell me you didn't!

:eek: :D

• 2 weeks later...
Alright being a college bum...I know a a little bit about pranks....

late at night when they're asleep...fill half a cup of whatever (water is the safest)...but if u really want to get somebody...well u get the picture u can get anythign from water to piss basically...

u fill half a cup and balance it on the outside door handle...in the morning when they open the door..SURPRISE

If your rooms are across from each other...tie your door and their door....that works well..until u gotta get in ur room lol

if theres a door knob instead of a door handle...put vasaline on the door knob so they wont be able to turn it

if you can get in the room (notice how most of these u are not required to get in their room)....but if u can get in there..place raw eggs under the pillows...

Balance a nearly full bucket of water against someone's door at night. When they open it the next morning it will fall and flood their room.

Place "Bang-Snaps" in precarious positions on a door so that they will drop and explode when the door is opened. (such as balanced on the doorknob)

Most of these pranks you don't have to have access to their room...which is the beauty of it...since here at the dorms it kind of gives the prank away when we ask to come in or ask for the key....

Yeah, these are college pranks that make lots of work for the steward. lets do something that works a little cleaner:p

Like my son whose boss loved M&Ms. They bought a gross of individual packs for the office. My son figured out how to open the pack without being detected and changed the ratio of colors. -- Oh, i forgot to tell you that the boss -who is very anal-- kept a chart of the distribution of colors in the packs. The boss never did figure it out, even when Stephen substituted Smarties for the M&Ms.

Now THAT's a great practical joke.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, these are college pranks that make lots of work for the steward. lets do something that works a little cleaner:p

Like my son whose boss loved M&Ms. They bought a gross of individual packs for the office. My son figured out how to open the pack without being detected and changed the ratio of colors. -- Oh, i forgot to tell you that the boss -who is very anal-- kept a chart of the distribution of colors in the packs. The boss never did figure it out, even when Stephen substituted Smarties for the M&Ms.

Now THAT's a great practical joke.

How did he get the bags open. That will be a REALLy good prank for the office since Halloween is approaching.

"I should take these back to the store since these are SUPPOSED to be M&Ms. I wonder how that could happen?" 0:-)

I worked at a camp a few years ago and we loved to play pranks on each other. Here are a few that worked well:

Exlax in chocolate brownies. Or get chocolate exlax (which comes in silver square wrappers) and place them on their pillows at night in place of their real chocolate

Take their shower curtain- this one really made us girls frustrated when we were trying to get ready

Vasoline on the toliet seat

Take their toothbrushes

Order roon service for various hour of the night

Take rainex and wipe a secret message on the mirror that will show up when the mirror gets foggy, something along the lines of: I see you, I know what you did last night, etc.

Hope this helps..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If you get into their room you can always call for a really early wake up call, and then ask for a really early breakfast delivery. Needless to say, they will be tired but with no harm or foul. But if you want to be mean, you could ask the room service to bring something not appetizing..

If you could get to their luggage somehow, after they deliver it to the cabins, and before they see it and unpack it. Put a surprise of some sort in it for them to find, or take out one shoe of each pair that's in there and hide them in your cabin.

Take out one shoe from each pair. Very Lilo and Stitch.

If you know how to use photoshop; find a picture of your target person ( a cruise pic from the last trip would be best) use photo shop to make it look like the target person is with a sexy or un sexy woman or man; sneak the pic and put it with the rest of the pics in the photo galley at the front of his pics...

He will know it's a joke but until he sees it and rips it up all the other cruisers will wonder about him..

( I know someone talked about photo shop before but this one will be great)

Well it worked; and even the dining staff waited every night laughing as I presented a new pic of them with random people...

If you know how to use photoshop; find a picture of your target person (google cruise pics) use photo shop ( make one for every night before you leave on your cruise) to make it look like the target person is with a sexy or un sexy woman or man; sneak the pic and put it with the rest of the pics in the photo galley at the front of his pics...

He will know it's a joke but until he sees it and rips it up all the other cruisers will wonder about him..

( I know someone talked about photo shop before but this one will be great)

Well it worked; and even the dining staff waited every night laughing as I presented a new pic of them with random people...

• 2 weeks later...

Use the bathroom of whoever you want to play a prank on and while you are in there unscrew the top of the toothpaste and place a few drops of oragel in the toothpaste. When they brush their teeth they get all numb. Most oragel is clear so it is very difficult to catch. It is hilarious!!!!!:eek: : )

I am planning to prank my BF with some things from prankplace.com. They have this mosquito thingy, when exposed to darkness it buzzes, but when you turn on the light it stops. ROFLMAO..I'm going to have a ball. I've also got some doorhangers that say "Don't disturb, we're banging!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

We cruised the Grandur of the Sea 2 years ago with 2 other couples and my 75 year old father and his lady friend. We started out making it my dads friends birthday and it really wasn't. It went over so well that it ended up being someones birthday everynight it was a 10 day cruise so we had to change to anniversaries a couple of nights .We even added gifts to it by the last few nights. We had a blast with it and so did people around us and the staff. They were in on the gag gifts such as putting penis candles on the cake they brought out. We had an inside joke about a night mask that my neighbor wears to bed so we bought her DH one too except in had a penis nose we bought this in an adult store in Key West. One night we made it one couples anniversary we gave them adult toys and games as a gift at dinner and had their room Stewart put rose petals on their bed and we had chocolate covered strawberries delivered to their room. They did retire early that night!! When they went to bed we decorated the outside of their door with sighs that said LOVE SHACK on them and put caution tape on it. It was a blast!!

Graphite on sun/eyeglass nose pieces.

If you have access to a horse snip off a few inches of hair from its tail.. cut in into tiny pieces and sprinkle in their bed. They will itch so bad sleep will be impossible.

Call for a 3 am wake up call from their phone.

we travel with a group of friends that always plays jokes on each other and one of my favorites was once our friends were in a cabin pretty close to ours. each night, very very late, after they went to bed, we would fill out one of those breakfast order forms for the next morning and put it on their door. on rccl you can put out your breakfast order into the wee hours and they will pick them up off your door. we ordered them things like a pound of prunes one day. the next day we ordered lots and lots of butter and nothing else. the 3rd day we asked for one omelet filled with oatmeal. we did it 3 mornings in a row before they figured it out. it was hard not to laugh each day when they'd tell us about the strange breakfasts delivered to them that morning.

What a mental picture!

Archived