Mariner April 1st w/15 month old

seas06

Hello Everyone!

This is my first time on this side of the boards. :) I was wondering if anyone else was traveling on the Mariner with a toddler. This will be his third cruise but only second with Royal Caribbean. The first two cruises with him were great and I am just hoping that this one goes well also. This time he will be walking so I know that it will be very different from the other two times.

Almost there!!!!

Nope, we haven't done Mariner yet. We are leaving for Freedom of the Seas in 30 days though for my youngest's 3rd Birthday Party. She loves to go on the "big boats" so this time we are taking her one of the biggest...lol. :D

I remember the cruises pre and post walking :eek: And yes, they are both very different experiences. You gotta love those cruises where the baby sleeps soundly in the car seats during dinner.

But this age is great too. He will be soooo excited to experience all of the action going on around him.

Welcome to the family board. And I wish you a great cruise. :) I see you are going on the Liberty 2 months after Mariner....can you adopt me too? lol

I am really looking forward to this trip. We hear the Mariner is a great ship. However, I am dying to be on the Liberty. I can't even imagine what that ship will be like. Hope you enjoy your Freedom trip, I look forward to hearing any tips you may have about the ship. :-)

i just back from sailing on the mariner of the seas last week. i traveled with a 17 month old. we had a great time. the staff on the mariner was a great help with him. and so friendly. our waitstaff, Volcam and Machaniff, took great care of us.(all 13 of us in my family). always had a banana cut up on the table for the baby and the highchair ready for us. kept him entertained. bad side, you can't put any baby in diapers in the pools. that sucked. but he enjoyed running and playing around the ship. hope you have a balcony, mine enjoyed that. food was great for him too. any other questions let me know.

Archived