My Princess website issue

Murphey

Okay, I went into My Princess and see my next cruise.....then I click on "cruise personalizer". It says "you do not have access to this booking number"? Huh??

Could they be updating something? I would check in a little while and if still no access call them. Good Luck.

Okay, I went into My Princess and see my next cruise.....then I click on "cruise personalizer". It says "you do not have access to this booking number"? Huh??

......I have gotten that message when I entered the wrong number. You can also access your personalizer from the "My Princess" site.....without your booking number.

......I have gotten that message when I entered the wrong number. You can also access your personalizer from the "My Princess" site.....without your booking number.

Actually, that is what I was doing. Thru the My Princess site where you just click on it w/o putting in a booking #.

Actually, that is what I was doing. Thru the My Princess site where you just click on it w/o putting in a booking #.

Thats if the site will allow you to add the cruise to My Princess. I had originally booked an Alaskan cruise on the Sun, and then decided to switch it to the Sapphire.

"My Princess" still shows the Sun, and according to multiple people at Princess, they can't delete the Sun and add the Sapphire.

Actually, this has happened to me in the past as well. I couldn't remember what it was, but the problem turned out to be a mismatch between the name Captain Circle had, and the name I used when I made the booking. Princess requires that you use your legal name (Randall in my case), but my Captain Circle was registered as the familiar, informal Randy.

Does this sound like it could be your case as well?

Archived