Celebrity Transfers from YVR??

Does anyone know if Celebrity possibly transfers passengers any earlier than 2:00 PM? 2:00 is the time given on their web site. We've sailed on Celebrity from Vancouver before, but I don't recall waiting until 2:00. We're looking at a flight that lands at noon.

I'm also sure that X goes earlier than that.

Noon is right on the bubble for an AM arrival in Port and getting to YVR on time for new security and stuff.

I'm not sure where you will be flying but if you are US citizen you can take advantage of "USdirect" program once on the ship make arrangements.

Check YVR website for instructions. If you use this program you can make the flt. no problem.....unless of course if the ship is really late.

But why worry needlesly you're on vacation...right? :)

Noon seems to be the earliest that we can get into YVR. We are flying in from Little Rock. We would love to fly in the day before, but my husband is out of vacation days so that's not a possibility. I did look at the US Direct program. I'm going to inquire about it. Am I right in thinking that once we check our bags here in Little Rock, we won't see them again until we board the ship? Is that how it works??

sorry I miss understood the direction you are going also.

US direct saves you customs and immigration I'm not sure on how that works on arrival with your bags. Seemingly they could go direct. The plan is for you to stay within Security and Immigration and you never are released to Canada.

We use Limojet service. Info also available on the YVR site. Fixed fee to dock and you can go as soon as you get your bags.

But that means you have to get your bags ,clear customs and immigration and go to the Port. Go through Security and US customs there if your first Port is in Alaska.

Archived